Sweet Water Springs Farm is a short
30-minute drive from Harrisburg, Selinsgrove & Lewistown.
We are conveniently located just off Routes 322 and 11/15
A wedding on the lawn is a lovely outdoor location to host your beautiful ceremony. We provide the white padded chairs for your cerermony.
Book with confidence since weddings on the lawn can be moved to the spacious barn at no extra charge, if the weather is not cooperating.
Sweet Water Springs Farm Services
At Sweet Water Springs Farm, we take pride in every wedding we have the honor of hosting!
Weddings on the Grounds & Reception Inside the 1830's Barn
Host your special reception in our 1830's bank barn. The charming barn boasts floor to ceiling louvered cathedral style windows that allow sunlight to cast beautiful rays of light across the floor. The exposed barn beam rafters are wrapped in soft white lights, combined with classic string lighting flowing from beam to beam and the chic chandeliers give the barn the perfect romantic feel for your reception and/or wedding. If you prefer an outdoor wedding the grounds at Sweet Water Springs farm are always available for your special ceremony.
Pricing includes tables and chairs. Our max capacity is 200 people.
written by one of our bride and grooms:
Sweet Water Springs Farm,
I just wanted to say thank you so much for all you did! We had an awesome time and you were so kind! It seemed like you were part of the family :) We can't thank you enough for the beautiful farmhouse and barn. I don't think it could have been any more perfect! We can't wait to look at pictures and remember all of it.
Vicki & Ryan
Our Advantages over other venues:
* We are committed to doing only 1 wedding per weekend, to give you a more relaxed atmosphere for setting up and tearing down for your event
* Set up can begin on Friday afternoon followed with rehearsal
* If the weather does not cooperate, their is no additional charge to move the ceremony inside
* Tables & Chairs are provided, for both the outdoor ceremony, as well as the indoor reception
* We do not restrict what caterers, photographers, DJ's & other vendors you must work with
* BYOB - Bring Your Own Beverages - and save money
* We are a working grain farm that is committed to preserving valuable farm land
We are Seasonal from
April 1st through October 31st
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sweetwaterspringspa%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">